Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Are You an Appliantology Top Gun?

ATBC appliance training master appliantologist top gun

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Fermented Grand Master
  • 28,690 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:49 PM

So, you've been honing your craft for several years.  You have a decent repair record and you may even think you're a hot shot.  Okay, hot shot, let's see whatcha got! 

Come take the Samurai Appliance Tech Boot Camp Master Appliantologist Exam... if you've got the stones.  Pass the exam on your first try and your Appliantology username will be listed below as one of the few, the proud, the Appliantology Top Guns.  Additionally, you will be moved into a special Appliantology user category named, surprisingly, Appliantology Top Gun, along with all the rights and privileges accruing thereof. 

Also, (as if there can be an "also" to all that awesomeness!) if you are not currently one of the tech member groups here at Appliantology, you will be made one after you pass the Master Appliantologist exam.  This means you can earn free full tech status here at Appliantology without paying anything and without having to first make a bunch of posts that demonstrate your firm grasp of appliance-foo, aka, appliantology.

This is an opportunity to strut your stuff like the appliantological rooster you are and show your Brethren in the Craft that you are a force to be reckoned with both in this life and in the ever-after!  

But, hey, if your limp and wilted appliance-foo makes you feel threatened by a few questions about your chosen profession that you should already know anyway, aw shucks, my leetle delicate cabbage, just don't take it then!

However, if you have the chutzpah to gird up your loins like a real man (or woman) and step up to take the exam but don’t pass, well, no worries!  No one will know.  But the experience gives you valuable insight into which areas you need to work on in order to truly be an appliance repair rock star.  

Also, you can register a completely different username at the Boot Camp site from the one you use here at Appliantology. This means that no one, not even me, will ever know what your results were unless you choose to share it. 

I will leave this topic open for clarifying questions but, WORD: wet-blanket and off-topic comments will be deleted with prejudice

Appliantology Top Guns

[your Appliantology username could be here for all your Brethren to see!]

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics