Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

harrysgulf

whirlpool dishwasher model DU1100XTPS9

6 posts in this topic

The Whirlpool dishwasher model number is DU1100XTPS9.  The dishwasher does not operate and none of the pushbuttons work.  Some of the lights on the control panel are on, but nothing changes when the pushbuttons are pushed.  Information on the internet indicates it could be EITHER the control panel (pushbuttons & lights) OR the electronic control board (printed circuit board).  A test performed on this dishwasher indicates it is the control panel.  Would you agree with that conclusion and which part number should I purchase?

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

my practical experience tells me 95% or more of time its the touch pad in this case...

1 person likes this

Pick your flavorite color:

Part number: AP5328710

Part number: AP5328710

Part number: AP5328933

Part number: AP5328933

Part number: AP5328934

Part number: AP5328934

I found a test procedure on the internet that says it will tell you which part is defective (control panel or electronic control board).  Would you be interested in looking at that test procedure and telling me what you think about it?  I used that procedure and it indicated that the control panel was defective.

Nope I'm aware of the test...but thanks .

I am merely giving you the practical outcome I see in the field.

thanks a bunch.  I'll go ahead and purchase the control panel.