Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Whirlpool Washer WFW9151YW00 F6-E1 Error Help!

Whirlpool washer error error code f6-e1

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 agappliances68

agappliances68

Samanera

• Professional Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Heineken

Posted 26 June 2014 - 12:13 PM

Working on a whirlpool washer model # WFW9151YW00  unit door locked and will not open, also found water pump inoperable and housing cracked,

replaced water pump but now getting error code f6-e1, unit door locks but will not unlock unless reset the machine, then operates 15 seconds shows error.

Please advise what could resolve this issue.

Thanks!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,985 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 26 June 2014 - 01:21 PM

Faulty pump might have zinged the CCU.  Make sure the panel switches are properly actuated.  Try removing the MI3 connector at the CCU and restart, see if you get the same error.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Whirlpool, washer error, error code, f6-e1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics