Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Samsung RB195ACPN/XAA Main Control Board Part Number

Samsung Refrigerator control board

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 nursingguy

nursingguy

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:In Recovery

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:46 PM

Hello:

I am looking for the above part number. I have looked at the schematic on the Sears website, looked at repairclinic, appliance parts pros, etc. I am rolling craps..

I know that there is a main control board as well as the digital display control board. I can find the digital display control board part number just fine, just not the main control board part number.

I also know that the main control boards on Samsung's cross over a lot, but I am just not getting anywhere. 

I will be placing the tech sheet for the above model number in the pot luck supper. I see that there was only one "tech sheet" that involved a lot of other refrigerators for Samsung, as well as some washers. This schematic is specific to my model number and 2 others closely related.

Please assist if you would be so kind.

Respect and thank you..

Michael

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 BryanS

BryanS

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:I don't drink

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:55 PM

I haven't worked on many Samsungs since I left Sears, but I've come to find out that the part# on the board itself is accurate every time I ordered a board. Have you not been out on the fridge yet?

#3 nursingguy

nursingguy

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

Hi Bryan:

No not out there yet.

As an explanation, I do not tithe/give to churches or organizations anymore because, well, I just don't anymore.

But, I tithe/give my time and knowledge, occasionally, to persons in need. These people run an animal rescue shelter and that is a pretty noble thing in my book.  The owners of this appliance live out in the sticks, roughly an hour or so away from me. They cannot get an appliance repair company to come out and help them without charging an arm and leg to drive out there. They can pay for and afford the repair, just not an excessive amount to have someone drive out there.

I am just trying to keep costs down for both them and myself. I thought I would have to go out there first, but, was just trying to see if I could find some info out before I did.

Truth be told, I have helped out a couple of other families this way this year. I always end up working harder and more for these type of calls, but in the end it is my way of giving back, paying something forward, and keeps me from being too much of an a_ _ hole!!!

Respect and thank you sir,

Michael

#4 BryanS

BryanS

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,281 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:I don't drink

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

https://www.partstor...00419B/New.aspx

Gotcha. No idea if this part# is correct, but this website says it is.
I would still go by the number off of the board on the unit and see what comes up.

#5 nursingguy

nursingguy

Samanera

• Chief Appliantologist
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:43 PM

Thank you very much. Be safe and well.

Michael

#6 lvasquez11

lvasquez11

Sōhei

• Master Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 29 July 2014 - 08:45 PM

Part number: DA92-00419B

Part number: DA92-00419B

ASSY PCB MAIN NW2,220V 50Hz

Pulled from samsung tech website / check label on your brd 

#7 Budget Appliance Repair

Budget Appliance Repair

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 30 July 2014 - 06:13 AM

I would double check that part#!  NOTICE the description? 220V 50HZ, (50HZ is usually foreign - maybe Canada? - should be 60HZ if in the US).  I didn't see it labeled 50HZ at any of the websites.

My research says the above part# should be the correct one: RepairClinic came up with main board Part number: DA41-00698B

Part number: DA41-00698B

which stays that part# at a lot of the parts sites - AppliancePartsDepot shows it subs to part# DA92-00419B as referenced above by Ivasquez11.

William Burk (Willie)
Willie's Budget Appliance Repair
Eureka, CA 95501

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Samsung, Refrigerator, control board

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics