Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Bosch Dishwasher SHE4AP02UC/06

Customer Service Mode Error codes

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Phillip Summers

Phillip Summers

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fat Tire

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:00 AM

My Bosch Dishwasher SHE4AP02UC/06 gives an error code dealing with the drain pump.  It could be either E23, E24 or E25.  It does run a full wash cycle intermittently.  I ran it this morning in customer service mode and the dishes came out clean.  Is there a concern with running it in Customer service mode?  I can't get it to work otherwise.  I have tried resetting, unplugging, clearing the error codes, ensuring the sump pump drain is clear.  

Any advice on how to get it to run in normal mode would be much appreciated.  But for now what risk do i run having it cycle in the special mode?

thanks

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:15 AM

When running the special program cycle, what is shown in the display and what leds are lit?

#3 Phillip Summers

Phillip Summers

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:59 AM

power scrub is blinking

#4 PDuff

PDuff

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,877 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bud Ice (Yeah, I know)

Posted 05 August 2014 - 03:37 PM

You mentioned the E:24 error code with the unit draining properly.  Here's a little sumpthin sumpthin from the manual:

If a dishwasher doesn't drain properly and/or show an E:24 error code, the problem usually is not with the control or the drain pump.  To solve the issue, (1) the control must be reset and (2) the obstruction generating the error code must be cleaned out.

To reset the control:

1.  With the door closed and the dishwasher turned on, press and hold the Start button for 5 seconds, the display should show "01" or "00" (digital display only).  Press the On/Off button (turning the dishwasher off) and the control should be reset.

2.  If step 1 didn't work, remove the toekick and disconnect the drain pump harness from the drain pump.  Make sure the connector isn't touching anything, tape it if necessary.  With the door closed, press the On/Off button to turn the dishwasher on.  You should hear the control turn on and the control relays click on and off.  Wait about 30 seconds with the power on, then press the On/Off button to turn the dishwasher off.  With the power off, reconnect the drain pump harness and reinstall the toekick.  With the door closed, press the On/Off button to turn the dishwasher on.  The control should reset.

#5 Phillip Summers

Phillip Summers

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:18 PM

Tried option 2 but it did not work. Got the same led error lights once I tried running it again.   was I supposed to do any thing before I tried that?  I am running it again in the the special mode.   is that a problem?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics