Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

10 year old bosch wfmc3200uc/01 replacing the pump.

bosch wfmc3200uc/01

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Drea

Drea

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:beer

Posted 24 August 2014 - 12:59 PM

After searching your forum for a repair manual and not finding what I needed, I decided to wing it. I watched several videos this morning trying to find a Bosch model that looked like mine and couldn't find one.  We removed my rubber door seal. I removed the door, the top panel that is screwed to the back of the appliance, the control panel that is on the top of the appliance and the front panel that covers the area with the pump. I don't have an access panel on the bottom like the newer models, so removing all that is necessary to gain access to the pump.  The control panel of course has wiring attached to it so I just gently tipped it back to rest on the top of the machine. When you remove the front panel there is a green line that runs down to the pump from another control that has wiring connected to it and I slid that out of its slot so I could remove the front panel completely.  Once I got that off the pump was very easy to remove. The pump that I got for my machine was slightly different than the old one but essentially slips right in to place with the exception of an extra hose that the parts store already had capped off for me. I hooked up the power and clamped on my hoses. Put it back together and prayed to the appliance gods! I am happy to say its up and running again. I got a high five from my husband when it started to drain.  He was an awesome help when I needed a little muscle to move the machine and get the gasket back on.

I called my local parts place to get the pump by giving my model #. You can check out a photo of the pump I used.  I bought the pump at AppliancePartsPros because they have a one year, no-hassle return policy (and they are affiliated with this awesome site!):  Part number: 436440

Part number: 436440

:woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  Feeling pretty good right now!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 DurhamAppliance

DurhamAppliance

Sho' Nuff Chozin

• Grand Master Funk
  • 5,088 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Bells Two Hearted

Posted 24 August 2014 - 06:38 PM

Great Job but you did not have to wing it. Learning then using the proper search techniques would have provided you with the information you needed as there are several posts that would have helped you. see

Also there is a manual for this model located in the dl section but you have to register as an apprentice to obtain it.

Durham Appliance Thrift & Repair, LLC

www.DurhamApplianceThrift.com

#3 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,830 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 25 August 2014 - 07:01 AM

Great job, Drea!  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics