Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

wetintex

Maytag LAT2301AAE Commercial Washer

4 posts in this topic

My 2 1/2 yr old is filling the house, you have to stop the washer and then go to spin to drain. How do you take this thing apart from the front, top, back ? Are their screws or clips, what is there to do,and what to look for any help Thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Remove the front panel by using a stiff putty knife to undo the clips at the top of the panel (item 5).

I am trying to used a 6in sheet rock putty knife to open the top with no luck, and if I do opened something what I'm looking for to fix the problem.Thanks

Ah, now you ask a different, more enlightened question. Before, you asked simply, "How do I take this thing apart?" presuming that you even needed to take it apart to complete your diagnosis. However, I am but a humble Exalted Grand Master of Appliantology so what do I know? What could I possibly know? Oy!

If it were me on the soivice call, I'd first run the washer on a fill cycle and then unplug it during the fill to see if the water shut off like it was supposed to. If it didn't then, according to my Appliantology 3000 chip implant, that would mean a bad water inlet valve. If it did, well, time to look at that pressure switch.