Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Samsung RF26XAEBP Refrigerator Ice Dispenser Flap

RF26XAEBP Refrigerator

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Yaozer

Yaozer

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted Today, 12:02 PM

Hi,

New to the forum, but I've been lurking. I have a Samsung RF26XAEBP refrigerator and the ice dispenser door seems to be hanging open. It appears to be missing a pin or some other type of hardware to keep it closed. It will open readily when the lever is pushed, but the flap will not close. 

This is creating an issue with ice getting dropped on the floor and it's also creating problems with ice making (temperature). 

Can you please direct me to the parts to purchase to repair this? A little info on how to approach the repair would also be helpful. Thanks in advance!

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 applianceman97

applianceman97

Baby Sensei

• Grand Master Funk
  • 1,693 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Fresh Squeezed IPA

Posted Today, 04:44 PM

This is the ice chute assy. You have to change the entire chute assy. Individual parts for the chute are not available.

Part number: AP4578182

Part number: AP4578182

Kicks major Samsung booty first, asks diagnostic questions later.

http://www.justintimeappliance.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics