LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

Site Downtime Notice

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

This was just this afternoon, here's the download I linked to. He/She couldn't find the manual so I found it and linked to it, the post just disappeared. 

http://appliantology.org/files/file/1595-wolf-gas-range-and-cooktop-service-manual/

Bro Spanner, He couldn't find the manual because he isn't an apprentice therefore cannot download . I deleted the thread. That thread was made  in the kitchen forum and not the Appliance manual request forum   Grasshopper also cannot post in the Appliance service request forums. Some grasshoppers think they can circumvent paying the small amount required to request a manual properly and instead requests it in a repair forum.

You might not be able to see if the person is a grasshopper or not if you are using the mobile site, but you can tell if the request isn't in the manual request forum.  Some grasshoppers are told of the requirements when, in the course of their properly posted repair thread, they happen to ask for a manual. But this grasshopper actually entitled his thread "In need of xyz manual"  and posted in  the kitchen forum.  I deleted it once yet he reposted it.....there is no way a person resposting a thread can avoid reading the notices....So the second time I deleted it and also sent him an instructional message.  I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you 

Edited by DurhamAppliance
  • Like 3

I thought I saw it posted more than once. That explains it.

I thought I saw it posted more than once. That explains it.

Yeah but the second time the title included the word "Please."   Man, that made me feel bad but I had no choice.  However, 

1) if the person is in the business, there is no excuse for not being  a member of appliantology as it is soooo inexpensive or

2)  a homeowner that owns a Wolf  has enough  money to pay for  a membership or  hire a tech.

So I don't feel too bad...lol

Edited by DurhamAppliance
  • Like 4