Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

ASKO Dryer- belt stringing (T700)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
27 replies to this topic

#21 Korito

Korito

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2006 - 02:26 PM

thank you for the pdf attachment it really helped.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 energyi

energyi

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:26 PM

Just an FYI, be very careful of the drum edge, it is knife sharp, I have seven stiches from being cut there.

Hope this helps others.

Joe

#23 IanBKimball

IanBKimball

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 05:58 PM

I to have been confounded by the fuse wires on my t701. I put them all back on but am unsure if I did it correctly. Can anyone provide a good picture or wire diagram for all those spade connectors before I blow the whole dryer?

Many thanks,
IBK

#24 IanBKimball

IanBKimball

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:02 PM

Any help with the spade connector diagram would be greatly appreciated. I have mine all apart now and am awaiting replacement of belt.

Many thanks,
IBK

#25 ploraas

ploraas

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:05 PM

I JUST REPLACED THE BELT AND DON'T KNOW IF I REATTACHED THE WIRES CORRECTLY - -I TOOK NOTES AND PICTURES BUT I HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHETHER I REATTACHED EVERYTHING CORRECTLY - THE DRUM TURNS JUST FINE BUT THERE'S NO HEAT - LET ME KNOW IF YOU GET A WIRING DIAGRAM - THANKS!

#26 IanBKimball

IanBKimball

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:57 PM

Would you please post the pics and or diagrams you have?

Many thanks
IBK

PS Ill send you what I come up with.

#27 ploraas

ploraas

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:36 PM

I found the wiring diagram tucked in the front/top of the dryer but it's impossible to decipher - my best bet I think is to look at one that's wired correctly and compare - I know I've got 2 out of the three fuses wired correctly but I need to look at the wiring for the fuse in the top corner which has two pink, two blue, a mess of brown wires and one white wire - how did you wire this fuse?

#28 IanBKimball

IanBKimball

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 02:19 AM

Those two blocks are the onesI'mnot sure about. If anyone can post a map of where they all go it would help.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics