Sorry but I did not put unit into diagnostics before I put the new shocks on. Home owners complaint "unit getting off balance real bad."
Home owner called back and said the unit is still getting off balance real bad.
I'm just trying to pre-diagnostics this time. I downloaded anything pertaining to the GTWN to Evernote for retrieval on Monday if needed.
I'm thinking maybe motor is bad, just a guess.
Any impute on this.
This is what I replace on Wedsday. Shock parts #wh16x10158 2 ea. front
#wh16x10159 2 ea. back
#wh01x10001 4 ea.
I thought shocks would have solved problem, like on some of the WP washers that I have replace the shocks on them.
Thanks for your input.