Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of Appliantology? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Samsung WF218ANW/XAA hot water fill issue

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 bryankk

bryankk

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 03:47 PM

Hello. I have searched these forums and, so far, have found no one that has a problem like the one I'm having. I have the above referenced washer that, when using hot or warm water, will not shut off flow at the proper time and will continue to fill until machine gives the OE code. We have learned to live with the issue by manually turning the hot (only) water off at the supply valve when it gets four minutes into the cycle. I am going to be sellling the machine in the near future and, if the price is right to fix the problem, would like to sell a working machine with no problems. I have had the top off and located the water level sensor and ensured the black hose from the bottom is clear. I know the OE code is for the water sensor but could it also indicate an issue with the hot water valve since that is the only one involved? Any help would be appreciated. Machine serila number available upon request.

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 weswayne

weswayne

Kohai

• Chief+ Appliantologist
  • PipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Coke

Posted Today, 03:58 PM

Part number: AP4204535

Part number: AP4204535

How water inlet valve may be malfunctioning. If the valve is not getting energized and water is still flowing then the valve is bad. Replace.

#3 bryankk

bryankk

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 04:28 PM

Thanks.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics