Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Using Search on Mobile Theme

acfixerdude

Is there a setting I can change on my end to include other search areas (i.e. "Files") in the dropdown so I can search downloads direct from the homepage? As it is now you have to go to advanced search and continue from there; no big deal when you're in a good cell signal area, but one less page to load in a bad cell area = faster service call. 

(More for those "oh by the way" type add-ons where I don't have model number ahead of time and have the service sheet already downloaded on my phone, lol)

Thanks for the update, it is nice not having to "request desktop site", zoom in, and then do the search.

2016-01-12 07.26.29.png

• Like 1

• Team Samurai

This is working as designed. Not a good design, I agree, but that's how the software developers tell me it's supposed to work. 

To search files on mobile, first go to the Files section in the nav menu and Files will be selected in the search box. Search will then only search the Files. 

Thanks. It's only by chance that I saw this, I didn't get a notification that the post was moved. Probably would had found it sooner or later though.

Took a while for me to find what you were referring to, so for those interested: click the menu dropdown on the page, click "home", click "downloads", and then you can search from that forum page with files already selected. I'll be bookmarking that page and making a shortcut on my phone.

• Like 1