Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 27 April 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, April 27 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

HELP! I can't purchase membership, nor post in any other forum

nolazach

When I click (contact us) it 404's on me.   I thought I had gone through and paid the $109 a few months back, but after going through my paypal I see it didn't go through.  I tried again just now and it says I can't because I have already purchased product.  I didn't realize the error because I was still able to access the tech only sections up until the server change.  Since then I have been unable to pay.     

Please contact me at NolaApplianceRepair@gmail.com or PM me through this site if you can help. 

Screenshots of issues attached. 

124koxz.png

when I click on "contact us" it 404s  as a non member I can only post in the repair forums.  

Like I said, I want to pay the bill ASAP. Thanks again!!  Best appliance repair site there is. 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• nolazach

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

Hey, Brother Nola, domo for bringing the 404 to our attention-- that has been fixed now.

I had the software generate a renewal invoice for you. Check your inbox. Click the link in that invoice and it should work for you. If you get another error with that, lemme know and we'll fix it taco-pronto. 

Thanks for your good words about Appliantology and looking forward to bringing you back into the Brotherhood! 

Domo arigato gozaimasu,

Paid and back.  Thanks. you can delete this post as it doesn't really belong here, lol/  Thanks again.

• Team Samurai

Welcome back, Brother Nola!

I moved your topic to the Site Help forum so there's a record of the 404 bug and fix for our IT guy.