Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Check out our online tech training courses at Master Samurai Tech…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Guest agstreak

Kenmore Series 90 Washer

6 posts in this topic

Dear esteemed masters

I believe I need to test and probably replace the water inlet valve.  The cold runs fine but the hot dribbles.  The hoses and screens are clear.  I can't quite figure out how to get inside.  There are many screws and clips on the back and I'm not sure which ones to remove without the possibility of disassembling some other critical components.  Do I access this machine from the back, and if so, which screws and or clips do I mess with?

Any help will be very much appreciated and of course any parts purchase will be through your very helpful and well run site.

Thank You

Agstreak

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Without the Model number am guessing this might be a DD washer.  90 series does not give us any information.  The console will have to be loosened and flipped over the back panel and the case, top, front, sides as one unit will remove from the front.  Do NOT try to remove the back panel, it does not like that.....

Whew - I'm glad I asked first.  Model# 110.26901690.

Thank You!

Agstreak

Thank You Pegi!  That was "Exactly" what I needed.  Sorry I didn't get back sooner, I was out of town for a few days.  A couple of days ago, I got home, took the machine apart per the instructions, tested the water valve and found the problem.  A part has been ordered.  Thanx again - You da Samurai.

Ag

Wow, thanks.....but I am not the Samurai, just one of his little helpers out here in Tech land.  :cool: