Click here to check out this guide.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

New Appliance Added.......

Darrell Robert Clevenger II

Does the "New Appliance Service Manual added" ever get added to the Master Database link that is here for all the manuals?

Ive seen the last updated date and just wondered how far back does we have to search in the forums before they are no longer provided in the Master Link.

I'm trying to create my OFFLINE database of manuals and that is why I ask.  I don't always have access to the internet or fast enough speeds to download a tech sheet or something on the fly so I would like to have all the manuals and stuff readily available off line.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Son of Samurai

• Darrell Robert Clevenger II

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Team Samurai

Whenever a new service manual is added to the site, you can find it by searching for it using the search bar at the top right of the page.

If you aren't familiar with using the search bar, this video will show you exactly how to find what you need.

Yeah I get that and have used it like crazy already.

I was curious about the Master Link that the Master Samurai gives us a link to his private stash.  I was wondering if that private stash gets updated with the new ones that are added daily.  I saw the last updated date and I am back further than that in the forums and don't see those manuals in the stash link.

• Team Samurai

The Repair Manual Stash hasn't been updated in several years, and besides, everything in there (and much more) can be found in the Appliance Repair Manual Pot Luck Supper. The Pot Luck Supper is the category that every new service manual is uploaded to.