Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Korwynn

Frigidaire Gallery dishwasher not drying

3 posts in this topic

I'm a service technician in Clovis, New Mexico. I have a Frigidaire gallery dishwasher M# PLDB999AC0 that is washing fine, but the dishes are not coming out dry even on the Hot Dry setting. I've checked the dry heater in the bottom of the dishwasher and it checks out okay. I've narrowed the problem down to either the wax actuator switch that opens the door valve or the blower motor. Has anyone had any problems with either of these components on this type of dishwasher and which part is most likely bad? Any help or opinions would be appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Hello, my Clovis friend.  It seems to me that it would be exceedingly easy to test the operation of the blower motor by simply advancing the timer to the drying portion of the cycle and checking underneath the dishwasher to see whether or not the blower is running.  At the same time, you could measure the current flow through the heating element.

I have the same problem.  Did you ever figure out what the issue was?