Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

frigidaire dishwasher model# FDB750RCS0 gets stuck in wash cycle

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 cleaninglady

cleaninglady

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:35 PM

the dishwasher gets stuck in wash cycle but will continue if i bump the dial.  this only happens when using the hi - heat wash and rinse mode. 

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,841 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 15 April 2006 - 03:55 PM

That's probably a bad temp boost thermostat...

http://www.repaircli...?R=154&N=780856

But you should verify with your meter. On some of these, the thermostat is normally open, would need to see your wiring diagram to know for sure. The wiring diagram is behind the kickplates.

#3 cleaninglady

cleaninglady

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 11:46 AM

thank you for the quick reply.  we ordered the recommended part.  will let you know what happens after it is installed. 

we bought the dishwasher from a friend -- slightly used.  noticed a couple things not quite what i'm used to-- for instance  the bottom rack has all the slots for the dishes facing away from me when loading.  is that normal with this model? 

the screen on the bottom with the removable piece that is in the middle is confusing   seems to me that  all dishes would need to be rinsed very well  before putting in DW  since the screen would prevent debris from draining out.  is this thinking correct?

is there a way to find out if there is enough water  going into the DW to wash dishes completely or to find out if the dishes got rinsed completely?

the manuel is missing.  thanks again for your help

#4 Samurai Appliance Repair Man

Shōgun

• Master Samurai Tech
  • 29,841 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sapporo Original Draft Rice Lager

Posted 16 April 2006 - 12:38 PM

Hooold on there, Nellie! One thing at a time. Let's get the stuck-in-cycle problem fixed before we get into all that other stuff.

#5 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 16 April 2006 - 01:10 PM

Here you go, everything you want to know about this dishwasher,,,CLICK HERE.
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#6 cleaninglady

cleaninglady

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:00 PM

alrighty then!!   did get carried away a little.   was so excited to find this site .  

thanks for the link will be looking it over soon...

#7 Pegi

Pegi

Sensei

• Appliantology Fellow
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,120 posts
  • Flavorite Brew:Sweet Iced Tea

Posted 16 April 2006 - 03:14 PM

;)
Buy your parts here! Posted ImagePosted ImageRead More

If we helped you kick some appliance bootay and saved you some coin, consider helping' us keep the lights on ==> http://beer.fixitnow.com

Are you a Master Appliantologist? ==> http://appliantology...ppliantologist/

#8 cleaninglady

cleaninglady

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 April 2006 - 04:50 PM

Samurai or pegi,  i removed old part#154290204 w/green dot  installed new part # 154227808 w/yellow dot. do the colored dots on bottom of part mean anything?  fits the same  but still had to budge dial to continue cycle in between light wash and dry cycle.  this happens when using the pot and pans setting on dial. when putting it on normal wash it goes thru cycles without a problem.    thank you 

p.s. had to wash without dishes  cause of a bubbles problem (used the normal setting) i think that is taken care of. so i will use the normal setting w/dishes and see how clean they get. or if any residue is left on the dishes.  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics