Learn appliance repair at the Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

Parts Search
Site Search

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

To get started, click here.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

We hit the Mother Load!!!!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Carole

Carole

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 09:59 AM

Well my dh took apart our washing machine (kenmore 417.29042992) and found ooooddles of change!! Imagine that.  It is like a piggy bank in there!!:P  So I am now going to order the water inlet valve for this little hummer and see if it will work properly.  Thanks to all of you who replied with your wisdom and great ideas.  I will give you an update when we get the part in.

Thanks again

Carole

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 CzPils

CzPils

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 23 May 2005 - 02:07 AM

...dh took apart our washing machine and found ooooddles of change!! Imagine that. It is like a piggy bank in there!!:P

This reminds me of a work story...

Apparently, there has been a history of the mens room urinal needing the drain cleaned out on a fairly regular basis. We were told that each time it was cleaned, the cause of the clog was chewing tobacco and pennies!! Which makes me wonder - do dh and I work together?

And to keep this appliance related, most excellent job on the washing machine repair!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | Master Samurai Tech

Real Time Analytics