Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn Circuit Fu, the ancient lost art of appliance repair…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Jhazon

Nu-Air - HRV Sytems

3 posts in this topic

I, like many home owners in Atlantic Canada, have a "Nu-Air Ventilation System". These systems are my region's answer to "Venmar", one of Canada's largest HRV systems. Nu-Air is a little more affordable and does a great job but there is one downfall... finding supplies and someone to service the system! Though maintainence is very little, finding replacement filters after five years of use is a bit of a challenger. The filters are blue in color, and flat fiber-type sheets about 6 X 6. I've checked all of the hardware stores in my areas plus hardware stores in part of Maine, but no one has seen this type of material.

I am wondering if anyone else out there is using a Nu-Air system? If you live in Maine or the Maritime provinces and own a Prestige Home, chances are your home is using a Nu-Air.

Or does anyone have any ideas about these filters? I hope to post a picture soon.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Can Nu Air not provide a list of authorized dealers and/or service centers?

Hello

Are these rigid filter panels?? or is it filter material held in place by a filter frame?? In either case I think if you did an online search for:  air filter manufactuers  I think you'll be able to find what it is U need. But like Qball suggested I would contact Nu-Air and C what they recommend.