Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Admiral air conditioner info and parts

ctwatersjr

ctwatersjr

This is driving me nuts!!!  I can't find any info PERIOD on Admiral air conditioners.  I can't adjust the temp on this one.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Then you'll have to improvise, adapt, overcome. Go to the junk yard and get any old cold control that looks similar (or get several in case one is bad) and adapt it to fit your unit. Use the creativity and ingenuity that God gave you. Then come back and post your happy ending.

Guest ahammer48

Hello

Is this a window unit?? If so remove the thermostat and take it to a company called Johnstone Supply They should be able to help U but they have become very strict about selling 2 laymen.

Any refrigeration supply house should be able to fix U up with a universal thermostat.

Hope that helps:)

I bet you tahats a montgomery wards ac with admiral wrote on it ...whats the model number does it start with uan?

Archived