Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Neptune commits HariKari after final rinse.

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cgaudio

cgaudio

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 June 2005 - 01:57 AM

I must inform honorable teacher that all the water in the river will not remove fish blood. A long Oxy-Clean soak is required most of the time.

New problem. No spin! It dies after 3rd rinse. Checked balance circuit and it is closed (OK). Locked door light coming on, so wax and switches ok, (well, maybe not spin enable). I find now that if the washer is set on Wash and Wear and cold/cold, it works great. Some settings, like cotton/sturdy, no spin.

Just happy it works at all, so will look into this further and get back to you.

Thanks!
-Chuck

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#22 cgaudio

cgaudio

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 30 June 2005 - 04:00 AM

OK, Fellas, new problem:

Now this pig won't fill! I looked all the way out to page 18 for a similar problem, but couldn't find one.

Thanks!

-Chuck

#23 cgaudio

cgaudio

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 July 2005 - 01:51 AM

[user=910]cgaudio[/user] wrote:

OK, Fellas, new problem:

Now this pig won't fill! I looked all the way out to page 18 for a similar problem, but couldn't find one.

Thanks!

-Chuck

More:

Wife in hospital, so trying to get this done in the few hours a day I'm home to sleep.

I checked continuity from 12T to the pressure switch1, to pressure switch 12, and the P1-1, and from 11 to 12 on the pressure switch. All OK.

I had just used the washer, so the water lines are not kinked.

I do not get 120 across the water valves. The troubleshooting sheet sez replace control board. There is nothing on it obviously burnt. What should I look for/test to fix the board?

Thanks!

-Chuck

#24 cgaudio

cgaudio

Samanera

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 July 2005 - 07:51 AM

This is the final posting, I hope. I got a control board with the souped up triacs, etc., put it in. All problems solved, machine working like new.

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL!

-Chuck

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Boot Camp | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics