Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Guest Nimblebee

Refrigerator Schematic

5 posts in this topic

Hi All!

My friend dropped by, and asked me to help him troubleshoot and repair his refrigerator.

He has a Whirlpool refrigerator model number ET18DKETW02, and I am online searching for a downloadable schematic so we can begin troubleshooting.

Thanks for your suggestions!

Brad Cobb

aka:Nimblebee:yikes:

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

I think you're model number is wrong, I found this one for a ET18DKXTW02.  Tear 'em up!

Thank you!:D

My amusing friend David has the diagram in his house, he put it in a very safe place, now it is so safe even he can't find it. Now I'm going to have to get onto him about the incorrect model number he gave me!:poison:

That is why I'm glad for your help, and why I had to get a diagram to work with, instead of looking for the one that came with the unit.

<THAT's the ONLY place in his house I'm sure it is not located!:P David's system is really quite easy to understand: everything is filed under MISCELLANOUS!:yikes: (I use the same system myself! ;)>

Now I'll get cracking!

Thanks again!

Brad

Anyone know where I find a schematic for the Kenmore refrigerator (model 106.56532400.

Thanks so much in advance...   -John-  ;)

JT1199,

We consider it 14mZ0rY to 1uRk around and h!j4cK old 7hR34d5 with qU357!0n5 about d1fF3r3n7 models. Seriously, it's not 31337 to do this.... register as a n00b and pay the nominal fee to the b33r fUnD, and start your own thread.

Thanks.