Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Dumbstruck by the new computer-controlled appliances? Let the Samurai enlighten you…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
defenderzook

fisher & paykel smart drive 701

3 posts in this topic

hi guys....what a great site......and what a pity i found it too late.

i have a f&p 701 which is now 11 years old....have done a few repairs to it myself as they seem basic enough... or so i thought....

i changed the main or control board a while ago and ever since then it doesnt  wash as long as it used to...ie. it washes in a matter of a few minutes where as before it used to take close to half an hour....

is there something i need to program to adjust the time(length) of the wash cycle etc.?

any help or advice will be greatly appreciated...just due to the fact that it will get my missus off my back.....

TIA

tony

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Have you set the size of the washer.  You need to hold the start/pause button down and then press the power button, this will set the size automatically, then press power to store (the w/m may think it is 5kg ).  

no i havent....will try that in the morning......thanks