Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
Guest Wolf

Kenmore washer 110 22702 100

6 posts in this topic

the washer turns on but does not go into spin mode or pump the water out.

no leaks, voltage is good

write to me at wolfvid@comcast.net

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

If it is dead for drain and spin see if your lid switch is broken.

where do I find a drawing of it, or a test proceedure??

is there an overall diagramm how the thing works? a manual? a troubleshooting guide?

thanks

wolf

wolfvid@comcast.net

I have the same problem with my Kenmore 110.92273600.  I was thinking it was the pump, since it is agitating and that if the lid switch was faulty it would not agitate.  Is that not true?  How can I tell without taking it apart and checking to see if the pump is frozen?

:yikes: The Nervous Novice

Do not know if your washer will  not agitate with a bad lid switch.. You would have to look at your wiring diagram to figure that one out.  W.P is going to start making them not agitate with the lid open and then also not even fill..Seeing the age of your washer I would think it would agitate with the lid open.  Put the thing in agitate and look and see if it does  agitate with the lid open, mine does..  if it goes dead after the agitate cycle and will not drain or spin, suspect the lid switch.