LIMITED TIME OFFER: Use code 10YEARS10 to get 10% off your Appliantology membership. Click here for more ×
Click here to check out our on-demand appliance repair training webinars.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

• Upcoming Events

No upcoming events found

We're Moving!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Team Samurai

Greetings, Seeker of Appliance Truth! I need to let you know that this Friday, August 4, 2006, I'm moving the forum from its present server to a new server with a new webhost. During that time, the forum will be unavailable. I don't know exactly how long we'll be down because it depends on how quickly the change propagates throughout the Internet; this can range anywhere from a just a few hours to as much as 48 hours.

Sorry for the disruption but I had no choice about this-- my current webhost is kicking me out because the forum is too busy for their liking. After this migration, through, everything should be exactly the same as before. Thanks for hanging in there!

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

-------------------------------------------------------------

Fixitnow.com Samurai Appliance Repair Man

www.fixitnow.com

Fixitnow.com Appliance Repair Radio

http://podcast.fixitnow.com

The Samurai Appliance Repair Forum

www.applianceguru.com

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

• Pegi

• TomBBY

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you are getting it solved, suppose I can just sleep all weekend till it comes back on line...LOL...will it act just the same, sending out e-mails whenever a new topic is posted??  :cool:

• Team Samurai

Hopefully it won't take all weekend! You should still get notifications of new replies to topics you've replied to. Then again, I've never done this before so only the pot-bellied, buck-toothed, cross-eyed Buddha knows for sure! :hodji:

• Team Samurai

You may know something this time-- believe it or not, I have to do this all over again! Turns out this present host isn't much better; they keep shutting this site down when it uses more than 20% of CPU time. And I can't re-build the search index because some misconfiguration of their server which they can't figure out so the search function is practically useless.

I'm checking out another host now. I'll keep you posted.