Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
norco1

timer engagement

3 posts in this topic

my coin operated kenmore washer doesn't reach the timer to activate. timer lever stops too far from coin activation lever. how do i move the timer lever back further. i notice a couple of adjustment screws, don't know how or which to adjust. please advise

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Was this something that was working then now for some reason doesn't work anymore?

If the above is the case, look in the bottom of the timer box for a coin slide extension that has fallen off.

If this is a new coin slide that you just installed, you received the machine without a coinslide and you just purchased the basic coinslide from someone. Then you will need to get the correct attachments that screw to the end of the coinslide, (The part that will reach down and flip the timer control to on when it slides past it).

With more info about exactly what is going on and a model number we may be able to help you more.

i removed the timer and turned the adjustment screw to the right, closer to the coin trip lever. think i've got it. thanks