Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

PhilandLeah

Kenmore washer model # 110-92428800

10 posts in this topic

Help!  :shock:

I have a Kenmore washer model # 110-92428800 that just starting running water and won't stop! It runs through all the cycles, but when it is 'done' it continues to spew water into the washer. I had to turn the water off at the wall to get it to stop! I am not a great repair person, so please keep it simple (if possible :)).

Most grateful grasshopper!

Leah

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

If the water will not stop flowing even with the washer turned off or unplugged and you have to turn the water off to the washer, you fill valve is stick open.  Replace it.

The washer is in the house that we rent and I don't have any schematic or paperwork on the washer. Can you tell me how to get at the part to replace it?

Thank you,

Leah

Is the fill valve the same as the water inlet valve on the schematic that you sent me?

Yes....;)

One last thing before I dive into the guts of my washer ....... the schematic says Whirlpool, but the washer in the pictures says Kenmore....I have a Kenmore...are they now one and same?

Thank you soooooo much for your help. My family (three kids and Mommy and Daddy with LOTS of dirty clothes) thank you too!!! :)

Sears makes nothing, never has, never will.  They buy their products from their venders and put the Kenmore name on them.  The 110. stands for Whirlpool Laundry.  ;)    Hummmmm, just had a thought, now that K-Mart has bought Sears will they rename their appliances K-More  ????:shock:

Once again, you have enlightened me! I will order the part today and get busy!

Thank you!!!!!!

Very welcome.....:smokin: