Use this Search Box to Find Appliance Repair Help Now
Need help finding your model number?
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Welcome to Appliantology.org, the Web's Premiere Appliance Repair Resource for DIYers!

The world-famous Samurai Appliance Repair Forums

You can post a question and get repair help for FREE! Click here to get started.

Already a member of the Appliantology Academy? Just sign in with your username and password in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.

Photo

Looking for AC Compressor Manual

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tate16t

tate16t

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 11:49 AM

I'm looking for a downloadable (or other) manual for a York AC Compressor unit.

Model #: H1CH036S06A

Does anyone know where to find these?

Use the Appliantology Parts Search Box to Find What You Need!
Enter your model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.
365-day return policy on all parts purchased here, even electrical parts that have been installed!

#2 RawNerve

RawNerve

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 August 2006 - 06:44 PM

Probably be hard to find on the web but your local dealer will have any info you need most of the time they will even copy it out of their main book for you for a small fee. Are we having some problems with this unit? Lay it out here and the samurais will fix it lol

#3 tate16t

tate16t

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 01:44 PM

The fan motor is shot and I'm looking for the current part# and cost for a replacement motor. I found the manual in the unit but it was in very bad condition, not readable.

#4 Rrey199

Rrey199

IkkĊ-ikki

• Grasshoppah
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:20 PM

:dude: The model and serial # should suffice to get a motor from the supply house. Most fan motors are general replacement, unless it uses a particular mount. Jot down the Voltage,Horsepower, Frame (48Y) # of speeds, and rotation. GE and many other mfr are making multi H/P / multi speed replacement motors with reversible rotation to fit any need. The one I carry on the truck is 3 speed, and is 1/8 through 3/4 HP depending on the speed you select and the run capacitor you use. I now only carry 1 fan motor, and it fits 9 out of 10 systems.
"ADD means never being bored"
"The answer is that.......wait...what was the question again?"

#5 tate16t

tate16t

Unsui

• Grasshoppah
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 06:21 PM

FAN MOTOR
7.5 MFD
440 VAC
EMERSON (I think this is what it says)
MotorDivision St. Louis
Model: K55HXKNJ-3417
HP 1/4
Hz 50/60 amp 1.2 ph1
Volt 203/230
RPM 850/2SPD
PT No 024-25192C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

FAQs | Store | Memberships | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Beer Fund | Contact

Use the Appliantology Parts Finder to Get What You Need!
Enter a model number, part number, type of appliance, brand, or even a part description.

Your Sometimes-Lucid Host:
Samurai Appliance Repair Man
"If I can't help you fix your appliance and make you 100% satisfied, I will come to your home and slice open my belly,
spilling my steaming entrails onto your floor."

The Appliance Guru | AppliancePartsResource.com | Samurai's Blog

Real Time Analytics