Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

The days of Monkey Boy Service Calls are over...

Click here to check out our fun short course and learn how to get the most out of Appliantology.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
Edtv

Replacing Bleach Dispenser

2 posts in this topic

So we've had the in-laws staying with us for a week (mother, father and brother). It was a good time actually, as I like my in-laws. They all went home yesterday now things are settlin' down.

Today I go to use the washer and it seems that the bleach dispenser has fallen apart. I was all set to just order a new one but thought I'd ask what might be a silly question (three of 'em, really):

What steps should I take other than just plopping a new one in place? Should I use sand paper and clean the area a litlle? Is there some adhesive involved or should I just let gravity do its thing for me?

Thanks,

Ed

Make: Whirlpool

Model: LST7233AQ0

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Just snaps into place, pure and simple. Not a bad idea to do a little sanding and repainting around that area while its out, that area is very prone to rusting.

Whirlpool part number 3362952, available at today's special bargain price of $5.15 from the link at the bottom of the page.