Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
thedave

need to find wiring diagram on Tappan oven

4 posts in this topic

I am working on a Tappan built in gas oven.  Model # 12-4990-00-03 Serial # DF20200519.  The owner put the unit into self clean and then hit cancel, now the oven latch just continues to cycle.  The latch only cycles while the door switch is engaged.  The door latch components are all on the back side of the oven and molding has been built around the oven.  The wirirng diagram for the unit is nowhere to be found.  The control is also starting to give an F6 code, which would be the EOC.

The control is still available, but many of the other components are NLA.  If someone has access to a wiring diagram, it would be much appreciated.

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Have you pulled out the pots drawer and looked all around both the drawer and the compartment?

Checked under and inside the drawer.  I was able to get into the control panel also.  No luck on finding the diagram.

[user=9523]thedave[/user] wrote:

The control is still available, but many of the other components are NLA.

I would advise the customer of this fact because it may figure prominently into their decision about repairing or replacing this oven.