Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Learn appliance repair at online the Master Samurai Tech Academy.  Learn more.  Earn more.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

• Announcements

• Samurai Appliance Repair Man

***CLICK HERE AND READ THIS PRIOR TO STARTING A NEW TOPIC***   05/02/2016

Topics with the complete and accurate model number in the topic title will get priority attention. You can validate your model number by entering into the form on this page: http://www.repairclinic.com/?clearLs=true For more help on using Appliantology effectively, please see this page:  
kwseibert

Maytag Dryer DG7500 Won't stop Drying

4 posts in this topic

I have a Maytag Dryer DG7500 that keeps running  even when the clothes are dry. I think it may be the Moisture Sensor but I cannot find it.  I took the dryer apart looking but to no avail.. :(

Thx for your help

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Read this thread, same problem as yours. 

Forgiviness please.. :(

The timer in the air fluff cycle continues to rotate.  It is only in the Automatic cycle that  it never moves. I can manually turn it to off and it works fine. I looked for a moisture sensor but I cannot find one.   The vent is completely clear

Forgiveness for what?  None required.

Ok, with that additional piece of information you supplied, that points to a bad cycling thermostat.  There are several different types, not sure which your is.  But enter your brand and model number in the table at the bottom of this page.  You can pick the cycling thermostat you need based on the one you have installed-- they'll show you pictures of the various types.