Customer purchased the parts and I did not write them down - believe or not I verified the part to the model no. by using repair clinic's website. ironic. So, sorry I did not write it down.
Immediately after checking my own connections, I opened the unit and the temperature went down 1 degree. I don't know if it had begun cooling or if I jiggled a wire, but it began cooling soon after I read your post.
The cause of the motherboard failure was a burnt resistor marked as evaporator fan motor on the diagram, and when inspecting the evaporator fan motor it was covered with frozen droplets and dripping water both. My guess is it shorted and sent the short to the board and shorted the resistor, but that is only a guess...