Sorry for the delay in response. Things have been hectic. Been washing dishes the "old fashioned" way. Everything works now.
1. Wouldn't drain
2. Replaced drain pump
3. Still wouldn't drain
4. Pulled dishwasher out
5. Checked float switch/float, all good
6. Pushed back into place
7. Would now drain, but wouldn't fill (did before pulling it out)
8. Sat for about one month not working on project
9. Called repair service
10. Red float rod was stuck (happened when pushing back in place apparently)
11. Repair serviceman moved that back into place, and left. No charge
12. All works again!
Unless there was something that was stuck in the drain line that got loosened by moving the dishwasher out, I did nothing other than replace the drain pump (and put the original one back in too and it still drained) I've ran several full loads and everything works great.
Thanks for everyone's assistance along the way!
One final question, where do these two pieces go back into place at?
- Samurai Appliance Repair Man likes this