Okay guys, some news....I have fixed it! It works just like when it was new. I want to thank you for all your help.
What I did was cut the old connector off, crimped the new connectors onto the wire pairs, plugged them onto
the switch, and mounted the switch back into it's original location. re-attached the switch block, adjusted it
for proper door closure, put the cover back on, and did a test on reheating the wife's coffee. PERFECT!
She is as happy as I am. Thank you for bearing with me on this. I apologize for taking so long, but I also had to
wait for the switch to be delivered. I ask a lot of questions because I want to do it right the first time, not have
to do it three or four times before it's fixed. It's like when I used to train operators how to setup & run 4 & 5 axis
horizontal machining centers. I told them to not hold back on asking questions because the stupid questions are
the ones that aren't asked.
Thank you all again for your help and support.