I've been searching around and can't find much on this one. My over the range microwave surface light bulb burned out a few weeks back. No big deal, over to Lowes, a new 40 watt bulb and 4 bucks later, done. That bulb lasted about a month.
OK, maybe it wasn't quite the right bulb, over to the appliance parts place and they have a GE brand bulb for 15 beans and an aftermarket one for 7 beans, these guys are generally good, so I take the 7 buck one and off I go (as I know the GE one is junk anyhow). The guy warned that there could be a problem with this unit. Well that bulb lasted 4 days.
Anyone seen this before? Microwave makes microwaves, and fan works on both speeds, sure is annoying with no light.
As always, any tips are appreciated.