I have a GE Advantium microwave SCB2000CBB03. The magnetron, diode, and the capacitor test ok with a voltmeter using suggested tests. The keyboard functions all work properly as does the speed bake (halogen). The microwave does not heat. The oven starts normally however there is not any humming initially or otherwise; the noise generated while running is from the oven cooling fan and the magnetron fan. The door opens properly for the magnetron fan. I checked all door safety and monitoring switches and all ok. All temperature switches are closed.
After running in microwave mode for three minutes, the transformer and capacitor are room temperature, the magnetron is slightly warm (98 degrees).
The microwave function used to interfere with the portable phone, now with the microwave operating the phone is fine.
I have no means to check the transformer as voltage output is too high. Is there another way to trouble shoot the transformer? Do you suspect the transformer or do you suspect another possible problem I failed to check?