Fantastic Peer Group meeting last night! We had 5 presentations (including mine) and I want to thank the other presenters for doing such a fantastic job! We had almost 20 techs in attendance who stayed the full two hours. Good presentations, good discussion, good times!
Here's a listing of the presentations and presenters:
- Network marketing for your business, @Ed V
- New AHAM Guidance for Safe Servicing Appliances with Flammable Refrigerants, @KaveMan
- Dealing with Customer Personality Types: the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly, @Jim Westfall
- Wi-Fi Basics and Internet Connected Appliances, @Son of Samurai
- Two Refrigerator Troubleshooting Case Studies, @Samurai Appliance Repair Man
Thanks again to all the presenters!
I've uploaded some of the presentation PDFs here.
Tech members at Appliantology can watch the full-length video recording of the webinar here.