Manually Unlocking the Door Lock System
1. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
2. Remove the lower kick panel.
3. Reach up along the inside of the front and locate the bottom of the door switch/lock unit.
4. Located on the bottom of the door switch/lock unit is a tear-drop shaped tab.
5. Gently pull the tab down about a ¼" or until a click is heard.
6. The door may be opened.
Stay connected with us...
Troubleshooting Case Studies and Open Q&A. We'll apply the Ten Step Tango troubleshooting procedure to a couple of service call scenarios on gas and electric ovens. We'll use whatever time we have left for open Q&A.