Service Test Mode:
The service test functions are performed using the refrigerator display and keypad.
Enter the Service Test Mode by performing the following sequence of events.
1. Open the Fresh Food door and press and hold the Door Alarm keypad DoorAlarm .
2. Press and hold Refrigerator Temperature UP keypad .
3. Release the Door Alarm Keypad DoorAlarm and wait 3 seconds.
4. Press the Refrigerator UP Keypad again.
5. Display will show 001 in left display and numeric or dashes in right display.
6. Press Freezer Up keypad and Freezer Down keypad to toggle through Service Test numbers.
Service Test – 101 Defrost Heater & Defrost Circuit
• Press the Refrigerator Up keypad and Refrigerator Down keypad to energize or de-energize the Defrost circuit.
The display will read OFF when de-energized OP when energized with open defrost thermostat and CL when energized with closed defrost thermostat.
Service Test – 102 Compressor / Condenser Fan
• Press the Refrigerator Up keypad and Refrigerator Down keypad to toggle Compressor/Condenser fan On and Off.
Stay connected with us...
See this calendar event for details:
Webinar Recordings Index Page 09/21/2017One of the benefits of your Professional Appliantologist membership is that you can attend the regular, live training webinars and you have access to the recordings as well. So if you can't make it to the live webinar, catch the recording at your convenience. The webinar recordings are conveniently listed for you on the Webinar Recordings Index Page.