from the service manual (if needed)
Drain Pump Removal
1. Disconnect power supply to unit.
2. Gain access to bottom of unit.
3. Remove 4 screws securing panel to the bottom of the cabinet.
4. Remove drain hose and tub hose from pump.
5. Disconnect electrical connector .
6. Remove 4 screws and slide pump mounting bracket to free tabs and remove motor.
Part link to the drain pump ==> http://www.repairclinic.com/PartDetail/Drain-Pump/34001098/1067853?modelNumber=MAH2400AWW
Service Manual for this washer ==>
Source: Maytag Washer Model #MAH2400AWW