A Master Samurai Tech Presentation:
Troubleshooting Appliance Electronic Control Boards
Learn from the Samurai and become a troubleshooting master!
Using a Whirlpool dishwasher as a case study, the Samurai explains each step in the process of troubleshooting electronic control boards in appliances, revealing the schematic mysteries to all who want to learn.
In this 38-minute video, you will learn:
- Basic troubleshooting techniques with broad applications to all appliances
- How to use tech sheets properly
- How to get those control boards to talk to you
- How to identify suspected problems using the schematic diagram
- How to formulate a troubleshooting strategy based on schematic analysis
- How to identify where to make electrical measurements
- About triac-gated neutrals in AC loads with standing voltage
- The difference between loading and non-loading voltage meters and when and why to use each
...and much more!
Here are a few tantalizing screenshots of the presentation...