- Professional Appliantologists, Senior Appliantology Fellows, and Legacy Tech members at Appliantology
- Master Samurai Tech Academy students enrolled in any technical course
- Mr. Appliance® Academy students enrolled in Bundle 1
What: We'll continue our troubleshooting workshop series by applying the Ten-Step Tango procedure to several different refrigerators and scenarios.
When: Monday, January 16, 2017, at 7PM Eastern Time (adjust your time zone accordingly)
Where: All of our web meetings are powered by Join.me. For the connection details, see below.
- Professional Appliantologists, Senior Appliantology Fellows, and Legacy Techs- See this topic in the Bidness Skool forum: https://appliantology.org/topic/61520-webinar-ten-step-tango-troubleshooting-workshop-refrigerators-monday-january-16-2017-7pm-et/
- Master Samurai Tech Academy Students: RSVP here.
- Mr. Appliance® Academy Bundle 1 Students: RSVP here.
How: Here are a couple tips to ensure that the webinars are a smooth, cool experience for you:
1. Arrive early to make sure your connection is working! Also, if you show up late for the webinar, you'll be lost.
2. Watch this ultra-short video on how to use your Join.me control console while you're in the web meeting because you're gonna wanna do cool stuff like:
- correctly connect your audio (without producing the dreaded echo!) so you and everyone else can hear what the Samurai is explaining
- mute and unmute yourself so we can keep the microphones open and we can all talk