About This File
Bella / 3X Comprehensive Service Pointer
KitchenAid, Jenn-Air and Whirlpool French Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerators with Indoor Ice. Ice buildup on Evaporator causing poor cooling and/or no ice production.
A single Service Pointer for several different complaints/issues on the Bella line of Whirlpool-built FDBM refrigerators (Newer units with the controls on an "eyebrow" UI above the Ref. section).
Applies to model numbers KRFC604F JFFCC72EF WRF992FIF KRFC704F WRF993FIF WRF995FIF
Possible Concern: It is possible that consumers might experience:
- Warm temperatures in the Refrigerator Compartment
- No or slow ice production
- Noise from the compressor, evaporator fan or Refrigerator section.
- Frost or moisture on suction line at the compressor.
- Frost buildup on the Evaporators.
- Water inside the refrigerator section.
- No water from the dispenser.
- Doors not closing properly or misalignment.