Stay connected with us...
Webinar Recordings Index Page 11/07/2017
[Webinar] Appliantology Peer Group 02/08/2018We're doing something totally new this time! In this first ever meeting of the Appliantology Peer Group, we'll be hosting a roundtable-style question and answer webinar. Bring something you'd like to share with your brethren in the craft: it could be photos, a tech tip, new insights gleaned from recent training -- anything having to do with the business or technical sides of the appliance repair trade. If you've got something to show, we'll let you share your screen and give you the opportunity to teach us all something new. And of course, Team Samurai will be there to answer any questions you might have about how to use Appliantology.
Manually Jumpering The Optics Board In A Whirlpool IDI System
And here's another technique:
MANUALLY STARTING AN IDI ICE MAKER
The following procedure may be helpful when trying to manually start an IDI ice
maker. The procedure will override the 50 minute ice maker time-out.
1. Jump test points “T” to “H”.
2. Make sure the ice bin is on the door, the IDI slide is “on,” and both doors are
3. Unplug the unit, or turn off the power for 10 seconds, and then reapply power.
4. After 10 seconds, open and close the freezer door.
5. After 15 seconds, open the freezer door. The ice maker should be running.
6. Remove the jumper from test points “T” to “H”.