Troubleshoot modern appliances with confidence…

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
tucco

Kenmore Elite HE 3t Error Code F09

3 posts in this topic

This code is appearing quite often on my washing machine. It says in the manual that it is an electrical problem but that is all is says. Does anyone know the exact problem and what that fix is? Thanks! Model 42932 (the door has smeared the left side of the info tag so please don't blast me if it is not the correct model number)I did read the first post! LOL

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

tucco,  F/09 relates to an overflow condition.    Here are some of the potential causes:  drain hose plugged or kinked, check harnesses to drain pump, pressure switch and central control,  make sure they are not loose.  Check drain pump filter for junk in it,   make sure inlet valve is shutting off ok and the pressure switch is ok.   You can drop the bottom panel to look at the pump and filter,  it's right in front.  There are 3 screws on the back of the top panel,   take these screws out and the top panel will slide back and then you will get a look at the central control,  inlet valve and pressure switch....Unplug the machine when you get invloved with all this...Ron

Thank you very much! I'll check it out and post my find!