Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now or use the parts search box:

Parts Search

Isn’t it time to know what you don’t know?

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
atcherservice

Thermador cooktop exhaust fan

5 posts in this topic

I have a quick question about a thermador down draft oven. We need the motor that raises and lowers the fan. The m# and S# are no longer exist. I do know that it is a 36inch cooktop about 5+ yrs old. I called Thermadore with no luck they will not provide me any info. If I could get a m# or anyyhing in the ballpark that would be great.

Thanks

Ken:dude:

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Ken, I just sent you five Thermador manuals from the GlitchDrive. You should get an email from GlitchDrive in a few minutes.  Lemme know.

got the file thanks :dude:

Any chance I could get a copy of that file? I have the SAME issue and would like a wiring diagram. 

Thanks, 

Curtis