Begin your journey to appliance repair mastery...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
tony1628

LG LDR7811 dishwasher.. error code 1e

2 posts in this topic

I just install this dishwasher and keep getting the 1e error. which said.."CHeck clogging or water inlet hose (or twist of freezing). I ran a stainless flexible line to the water inlet. I make sure there is no twist or kink in the line. I checked the water coming out from the water line and it has no obstrution at all.. (in fact , got half the kitchen wet)

The washer is brand new.. should I replace the stainless water line with copper???? I hate to call LG service...

thanks

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Let me see if I can pull the service manual on this and get back to you...meanwhile make sure the flood switch in one of the front corners is not stuck in the up position..