Click here to check out this guide

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Contact

DISCLOSURE: We may earn a commission when you use one of our coupons/links to make a purchase.
  • Upcoming Events

• 30 March 2024 02:00 PM Until 03:00 PM
      All Appliantology tech members are invited to join in this workshop on all things Appliantological: bidness, customers, tools, troubleshooting, flavorite brewski, whatever. Webcams and microphones are open and live!
      This workshop is also a great time for any students at Master Samurai Tech to bring any and all questions about the coursework. We're happy to walk through any concepts you're having trouble with. Think of it like office hours with your teachers. 
      If you have a specific appliance problem you'd like us to talk about, post it here! We need a problem statement and a PDF of the tech sheet or schematic so we can all see it on screen share. If you have a PDF that isn't already in the File library here at Appliantology, send it to us by attaching it to the contact form. 
      Also, follow this Calendar Event so you'll get notified of new posts here. Look for the "Follow" button either at the top of the topic on desktop or below the topic on mobile.
      Who: This workshop is only available to tech members at Appliantology.
      When: Saturday, March 30 @10:00 AM Eastern Time.
      Where: Online via Zoom
      How:
      Click here to go to the forum topic with the registration link. If you're interested, register now. Arrive a couple minutes early to make sure your connection is working. Set a reminder for yourself for this workshop so you don’t miss it.  And check out past workshops here: https://appliantology.org/announcement/33-webinar-recordings-index-page/

Appliance school student

Guest BrokenArrow

Guest BrokenArrow

Hello, I have a confession to make, I am a parts changing monkey. I paid for the school, but alas, I am not versed on how it works. I hope you can help me make good use of this opportunity. Sincerely, BrokenArrow

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Team Samurai

Which school didi you pay for?

Guest BrokenArrow

I don't know if you remember, but I signed up using my wife's paypal account because I was having trouble with mine. This is the reply letter you sent us. I hope this help you.

Hi *******,

Welcome to The Samurai School of Appliantology!  Shortly, you'll receive the

access link the repair manual vault at Xdrive.  I'll also be mailing your home

wiring DVD to the address listed in your Paypal account; if you'd like me to

mail it to another account, just let me know.

If you'd like to call me to talk about an appliance repair problem, call me on

my direct number at 555-555-5555.  That's the best phone number to reach me on

so keep it handy.  I'll also include a couple business cards with the DVD.

Thanks for enrolling in the Samurai School.  I look forward to working with

you!

Scott Brown

Samurai Appliance Repair Man

http://fixitnow.com

555-555-5555

p.s. My DVD will not play on my computer running XP. I've tried downloading patches, but can't seem to get the video to run. Any thought on how to get this to work? Thanks

• Team Samurai

Your Paypal name and the name you registered in this forum with are completely separate.  I can't look you up by forum name.  Private message me the name you used to sign up with so I can look you up.  You can also call me at 603-526-7129.

Archived