Learn how to be your own tech line...

Click here to check out our structured, online appliance repair training courses for rookies and experienced techs.

FAQs | Repair Videos | Academy | Newsletter | Podcast | Contact

Stay connected with us...

Samurai on Facebook - become a fan today! Sign up for our free newsletter and keep up with all things Appliantology. Subscribe to our YouTube channel for lots of appliance repair tips and help! Follow the Samurai on Twitter and get timely morsels of Appliantological Wisdom! Subscribe to our MST Radio podcast to learn secrets of the trade.
John E. Hoagland

Maytag Laundry Center Model # LSE1000

5 posts in this topic

The subject model is a "computer touch control" model.  There are 3 cycles for drying.  However, the dryer only comes on when the "perm press" button is pressed.  I suspect that the touch pad is bad.  Or could it be the control assembly?  Is there any way to get a service manual for this machine?  Thank you.  Regards, John

Need appliance parts? Call 877-803-7957 now!

Could be a the touchpad, or a problem with the motor. Some clever poking with your meter will tell the story. The service manual for this unit is one of the best out there. Here it be.

I'm tackling this beast as well and could really use a copy of that manual. I do have a manual that states at the bottom that it covers 1994-1997 models.  If that is the right one I'm not sure witch model in the manual covers the LSE1000.

To the rescue again! Thanks